11 August, 2009

Recap

























































































































Here are some quick photographs of some of my very first attempts at knitting and crocheting! Except for the first two pictures of me--a friend from work gave me this gorgeous piece of fabric that was block printed by hand in India in the 70's. It was used a few times as a table cloth but I've washed it, hemmed it, and turned it into an ethnic-feel wrap dress. Tricky stuff, that dress is held up by a belt and a knot!
Following are a knitted scarf, knitted handwarmers (super warm!), a crocheted stuffed owl, a crocheted beret, a muff with faux fur lining (super extra warm!), knitted beanie, crocheted brooch, grey handwarmers, striped beanie, crocheted phone pouch, a crocheted jewelry bowl, and the first beanie I ever knitted in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind, be gentle, be wise.