25 August, 2009

Stuck in Ruts

Eurgh, I feel awful that I haven't blogged or created anything awesome in the longest time. But trying to manage 15 assignments due in over the next 7 weeks for the 5 psychology subjects I'm completing this semester (which is just suicide by the way!) between Penrith and Bankstown campus is an exhausting hellhooooole. But eh, it's my last semester left of uni forever and ever so I may as well go out with a bang. A big bang! A bang of scrap paper, printer ink, powerpoint presentations, portable flash drives, cans of energy drink, and soup bowl sized mugs of sweet sweet tea.

My point is.. watch this space! Once my assignments die down a little and there's an opening for a little needle or sewing action, there'll be a craft explosion around here with more blogging, photographing, knitting, sewing, painting, and drawing than your cyberlife has room for.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind, be gentle, be wise.