07 July, 2009

Skipping Meals, Bad Posture



I've been naughty. Perhaps obsessed. Definitely slaving away. I'm not often one to do so, but lately I've been skipping meals and foregoing household chores and ignoring my good books which desperately want to be read while I'm still on uni holidays! I believe since my last post, I've furiously crocheted away about 17 little cupcakes, and I've knitted a mug jacket and two kid sized cupcake beanies. It seems cupcakes are the theme du jour. I've uploaded some photographs of the crafted cupcakery, but I am yet to sew little colourful buttons on as sprinkles.

Goodness me, I am soooo shortsighted (even moreso than before, as I already wear glasses on account of my shortsightedness). Seriously, when I start crafting, the piece is like this close to my face and I hardly ever look up from my work unless it's super crazy important.. like Spongebob Squarepants being on TV. Or when the bread that Mum and I have been baking is ready!

Anywho, I've given myself a scolding and taken a break from my project of the hour to have some breakfast (it's 1:38 p.m., I've missed breakfast and elevenses because I woke up late having gone to bed at 4:30 a.m. this morning--ahh, the sweet life!). I've put down the 25% completed cupcake beanie to have a peanut butter and banana sandwich for breakfast.. with a nice tall glass of milk. Soy, of course :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind, be gentle, be wise.